Realme just announced X3 SuperZoom, the company’s latest smartphone the X series at an event in Europe as it had promised. It has a 6.6-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate and houses a 32MP camera as well as an 8MP 105° ultra-wide sensor inside the punch-hole. It is powered by Snapdragon 855 Plus with up to 12GB RAM, VC liquid cooling for improved heat dissipation, runs Android 10 with realme UI on top.
The phone has quad rear cameras that includes a 64-megapixel primary rear camera, 8MP 115° ultra-wide angle lens, 8-megapixel periscope lens for 5x optical and up to 60x hybrid zoom, OIS and 2MP depth 4cm macro sensor. The phone has starry mode that shoots 4-minute long exposure shots and uses multi-frame synthesis algorithm to reduce noise, remove ghosting and improve the purity of dark parts. There is Nightscape 4.0 with Pro mode to adjust ISO, Shutter speed, White balance and focus manually. It packs a 4200mAh battery with 30W Dart charge fast charging that can charge the phone from 0 to 100% in 55 minutes.
Realme X3 SuperZoom specifications
- 6.6-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) 20:9 Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, up to 480 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus (1 x Kryo 485 at 2.96GHz + 3 x Kryo 485 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 385 at 1.8GHz) 7nm Mobile Platform with 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.0) storage / 12GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 10 with realme UI
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.3 aperture, 8MP periscope camera with OIS, f/3.4 aperture for 5x optical and 60x hybrid zoom and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 960 fps super slo-mo
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX616 sensor, f/2.5 aperture, 8MP 105° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 120 fps super slo-mo
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, 1216 Linear speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 163.8×75.8×8.9mm; Weight: 8.9g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh (typical) with 30W Dart Charge fast charging
The Realme X3 SuperZoom comes in Glacier Blue and Arctic White colors, is priced at 499 Euros (US$ 547 / Rs. 41,400 approx.) / £469 (US$ 577/ Rs. 43,687 approx.) for the 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version and will go on sale in Europe and UK starting from June 2nd with pre-sale starting today, May 26th.