Update: realme has confirmed that it will launch the Buds Q along with the realme X3 and the X3 SuperZoom in India on June 25th. It already said that it will be priced under Rs. 2000.
Earlier: Realme introduced its affordable true wireless earbuds Buds Q in China, earlier this week, but in India it only launched the Buds Air Neo. Today the realme India CMO Francis Wang has confirmed that the company will launch the Buds Q in the country soon priced under Rs. 2000. It was launched in China for 149 yuan (US$ 20.88 / Rs. 1,580 approx.).
The earbuds have been designed by French designer Jose Levy and is inspired by soft and round pebbles, which fits the perfect curve of the palm and ear canal. It has IPX4 water resistance, features 10mm bass booster drivers with wide sound field, combined with DBB dynamic bass enhancement program for the best audio experience.
It has 119ms low-latency gaming mode and features wearing detection sensor that automatically pauses the audio when the headset is removed and it automatically connects with the phone when you open the case. It promises up to 20 hours of battery life with the case and 4.5 hours of standalone playback, which is better than the realme Buds Air and the Air Neo.
Realme Buds Q specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 (AAC codec) to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 10mm driver and LCP advanced multi-layer composite
- Touch controls for call control, track change, Google Assistant
- Infrared sensor for intelligent wear detection so it automatically pauses when you remove them
- R1 chip for 119ms low-latency gaming mode
- 3.6g per headset
- Water resistant (IPX4)
- 4.5 hours of standalone playback with 40mAh battery, 20 hours with the 400mAh charging case, micro USB charging for the case