Huami has officially launched the Amazfit BIP S smartwatch in India, as it had promised. It was introduced at the CES earlier this year and was launched in China in April. It has a 1.28-inch colourful transflective display true offering bright colors with 64 Gamut and easily readable outdoors even under bright sunlight. The BIP S integrates Huami-PAI, indicator of personal activity that gives you details about your heart health and overall fitness, helping you reach or maintain your personal best.
The smartwatch has 5 ATM water resistance, battery life of up to 40 days, Bluetooth music control and built-in GPS. It is equipped with 10 sports modes — Treadmill, Outdoor running, Walking, Indoor cycling, Outdoor cycling and more. Huami said that its self-developed optical sensor provides high-precision continuous heart rate tracking, heart rate warning and heart rate interval values. Built-in GPS and GLONASS dual mode positioning allow you to accurately track your route and distance.
Amazfit Bip S features and specifications
- 1.28-inch ( 176 x 176 pixels) color Always-on reflective touch display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection + AF coating provides at-a-glance view for time, date, steps, weather, sports stats etc.
- Receive notifications for calls, messages, emails, weather and other apps on the always-on colour touch display
- 10 sports modes (Treadmill, Outdoor running, Walking, Indoor cycling, Outdoor cycling, Open water, Pool, Yoga, Elliptical trainer, Freestyle.)
- Optical heart rate sensor for heart rate zones, Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Compatible with Android and iOS
- PAI health analysis
- Control music on the phone
- GPS + GLONASS for route tracking
- Water resistant up to 50 meters (5ATM)
- Dimensions: 42 x 35.3 x 11.4mm Weight: 31 grams
- 200mAh battery with up to 40 days battery life with basic use, 15 days battery life with typical use, 80 days in watch-only mode, 22 hours with continuous GPS use
The Amazfit BIP S comes in Black, Blue, Pink and White colors, is priced at Rs. 4999 and will be available from Amazon.in, Flipkart, Myntra and Amazfit India website online as well as offline channels such as Croma, Reliance Digital and Poorvika Mobiles across the country.
Commenting on the launch, Mark Mao, Vice President of Overseas Business, Huami, said:
Following the huge success and popularity of Amazfit Bip and Amazfit Bip Lite we have now introduced Amazfit Bip S, which debuted at CES 2020. We are elated to launch our latest product Amazfit Bip S in the Indian market. The Bip S is designed for millennials and fitness enthusiasts to track their daily activities & performance while doing sport and adding colors to their lifestyle. The Indian market has always accepted us with great trust and response, and we are looking forward to receiving the same once again.