Amazfit has announced T-Rex, the company’s first outdoor smartwatch at the CES 2020, as it had promised. It has passed 12 regulations of the military-standard (MIL-STD-810G) quality test and can withstand extreme heat and cold, is resistant against corrosion, moisture resistance and has a durable body. It has heat resistance of 70℃, resistance to severe cold of minus 40℃, has passed 240-hour damp heat test, and 96-hour acid-alkali test.
The T-Rex features a 1.3-inch AMOLED screen with an “always on display” function, GPS + GLONASS with 20-hour continuous working time and up to 20 days of battery life. The smartwatch features 14 sports modes, has 5ATM water resistant design, is equipped with BioTracker PPG optical sensor for all-day heart rate monitoring and provides rapid heart rate alerts.
Amazfit T-Rex specifications
- 1.3-inch (360 x 360 pixels) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Compatible with Android 5.0 devices or later, iOS 10.0 or later
- Optical heart rate monitor (PPG)
- Sensors: 3-Axis Acceleration Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor
- Dust and Water Resistant up to 50 meters (5ATM),
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS+GLONASS
- MIL-STD 810G Compliance
- 19 Sports modes
- Dimensions: 47.7 X 47.7 X 13.5mm; Weight: 58g
- 390mAh battery with up to 20 days of battery life, 20 hours with continuous GPS use
The Amazfit T-Rex comes in Black, Ash, Camouflage, Green and Khakhi colors, is priced at $139.9 (Rs. 10,070 approx.) and will roll out in the US starting from this month. It is priced at 799 yuan (US$ 115 / Rs. 8,280 approx.) in China and is already on sale.
Amazfit also introduced Bip S with colorful straps, Huami-PAI, which the company calls revolutionary indicator of personal activity – featuring a colorful transflective display, 30g ultra lightweight design and 5 ATM water resistance, up to battery life of up to 40 days and built-in GPS.
Amazfit BIP S features and specifications
- 1.28-inch ( 176 x 176 pixels) color Always-on reflective touch display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection + AF coating provides at-a-glance view for time, date, steps, weather, sports stats etc.
- Receive notifications for calls, messages, emails, and other apps on the always-on color touch display
- 10 sports modes
- Optical heart rate sensor for heart rate zones
- Bluetooth, Compatible with Android and iOS
- PAI health analysis
- Control music on the phone.
- GPS + GLONASS for route tracking
- Water resistant up to 50 meters (5ATM)
- Weight: 31 grams
- Up to 40 days battery life
The Amazfit BIP S comes in four colors with quick release straps will roll out starting from February 2020, and it will reveal the pricing closer to the sale date.