Update – May 24, 2020 : Amazfit Bip S is now listed on Amazon.in (via) as coming soon, which also reveals the price of Rs. 4999. This is the same price that the Amazfit Bip was selling for recently, so this should replace the Bip. This also reveals 40 days of battery life with basic usage and 15 days with typical usage. It will also be sold on Flipkart.
Earlier – May 21, 2020 : Huami introduced the Amazfit Bip S at the CES earlier this year and it was launched in China last month. Today it has confirmed the launch of the smartwatch in India on June 3rd. It comes with Huami-PAI, which it calls a revolutionary indicator of personal activity that gives you details about your heart health and overall fitness.
It features a colourful transflective display, 30g ultra lightweight design, 5 ATM water resistance, built-in GPS and promises up to 40 days of battery life. The smartwatch is equipped with 10 sports modes — Treadmill, Outdoor running, Walking, Indoor cycling, Outdoor cycling and more.
Amazfit Bip S features and specifications
- 1.28-inch ( 176 x 176 pixels) color Always-on reflective touch display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection + AF coating provides at-a-glance view for time, date, steps, weather, sports stats etc.
- Receive notifications for calls, messages, emails, weather and other apps on the always-on colour touch display
- 10 sports modes (outdoor running, indoor running, cycling, walking, yoga, elliptical machine, swimming etc.)
- Optical heart rate sensor for heart rate zones, Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Compatible with Android and iOS
- PAI health analysis
- Control music on the phone
- GPS + GLONASS for route tracking
- Water resistant up to 50 meters (5ATM)
- Dimensions: 42 x 35.3 x 11.4mm Weight: 31 grams
- 200mAh battery with up to 40 days battery life with basic use, 15 days battery life with typical use, 80 days in watch-only mode, 22 hours with continuous GPS use