Realme just launched the realme Buds Air Neo, the company’s second true wireless earphones in India along with the realme TV, as it had promised. It has 13mm drivers that promises dynamic bass, Bluetooth 5.0 support with AAC audio codec for an enhanced audio experience. It also has low-latency gaming mode, which promises 50% reduction in latency when gaming, thanks to the R1 chip.
The headset has touch controls and has similar semi-open design as the Buds Air. It promises up to 17 hours of battery life with the case and 3 hours standalone battery life.
Realme Buds Air Neo specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 (AAC codec) to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 13mm driver and LCP advanced multi-layer composite
- Touch controls for call control, track change, Google Assistant
- R1 chip for 119.2ms low-latency gaming mode
- Dimensions: 40.5×16.59×17.7mm (Earphones); 51.3×45.25×25.3mm (Case)
- Weight: 4.1g per headset; 30.5g for the case
- 3 hours of standalone playback with 25mAh battery on each headset, 17 hours with the 400mAh charging case, micro USB charging
The Realme Buds Air comes in White, Green and Red colors, is priced at Rs. 2999. The White version will be available from Flipkart and realme.com starting from today at 3PM in limited number in Hate-to-Wait sale. Other colors will be available soon.