Realme today introduced the Buds Q, the company’s latest true wireless earbuds in China, as it had promised. The company has partnered with French designer Jose Levy for the design of the headset, and said that it is inspired by soft and round pebbles, which fits the perfect curve of the palm and ear canal. It has IPX4 water resistance, features 10mm bass booster drivers with wide sound field, combined with DBB dynamic bass enhancement program for the best audio experience.
The headset has 119ms low-latency gaming mode and features wearing detection sensor that automatically pauses the audio when the headset is removed and it automatically connects with the phone when you open the case. It promises up to 20 hours of battery life with the case and 4.5 hours of standalone playback.
Realme Buds Q specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 (AAC codec) to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 10mm driver and LCP advanced multi-layer composite
- Touch controls for call control, track change, Google Assistant
- Infrared sensor for intelligent wear detection so it automatically pauses when you remove them
- R1 chip for 119ms low-latency gaming mode
- 3.6g per headset
- Water resistant (IPX4)
- 4.5 hours of standalone playback with 40mAh battery, 20 hours with the 400mAh charging case, micro USB charging for the case
The Realme Buds Q comes in Black, White and Yellow colors, is priced at 149 yuan (US$ 20.88 / Rs. 1,580 approx.) and is already available for order in China.