HUAWEI’s HONOR brand at its HONOR Smart Life event in China yesterday also introduced the HONOR ViewPad V6, the company’s first 5G tablet powered by Kirin 985 SoC. It has 10.4-inch IPS display with a resolution of 2000 x 1200 pixels (WUXGA+), runs Magic UI 3.1 based on Android 10, has support for Magic-Pencil stylus that supports 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity. It sports a 13MP rear and 8MP front cameras.
The connectivity options include Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, packs a 7250mAh battery and weighs 480 grams.
HONOR ViewPad V6 specifications
- 10.4-inch (2000 x 1200 pixel) WUXGA+225 PPI IPS display
- Kirin 985 5G (2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.56 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.40 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.84 GHz) processor with ARM Mali-G77 GPU, Big Core + Tiny Core NPUs (Neural-network Processing Unit)
- 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 154.9 x 245.2 x 7.8mm ; Weight:480g
- Quad speakers, four microphones
- 5G SA/NSA (Optional) Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 7250mAh (typical) / 7150mAh (minimum) battery
The HONOR ViewPad V6 comes in Gray, Green and Black colors and will go on sale in June in both Wi-Fi and 5G versions. Pricing will be announced when it goes on sale in June. It will also sell the Magic-Pencil stylus and the keyboard cover for the tablet separately.