Xiaomi just launched the Mi 10, the company’s latest flagship smartphone in India, as it had promised. It packs a 6.67-inch Full HD+ curved AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate, DC dimming, 4096-level screen brightness adjustment, Snapdragon 865, 5G SA/NSA support with Snapdragon X55 Modem, 3000mm² VC liquid cooling plate + graphene + multi-layer graphite, Android 10 with MIUI 11, 3D glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, NFC, 1cc dual linear speakers and Hi-Res audio support.
It comes with quad rear cameras that includes a 108MP Samsung sensor with 1/1.33″ sensor, supports OIS and incorporates a 4-in-1 (1.6μm) Super Pixel with the latest RAW multi-frame noise reduction algorithm to capture rich detail, even in low-light conditions, 13MP ultra wide-angle camera, 2MP depth and 2MP macro cameras. The phone packs a 4780mAh battery with support for 30W wired and wireless fast charging and 10w wireless reverse charging.
Xiaomi Mi 10 5G specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 8P lens LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4780mAh (Typical) / 4680mAh (Minimum) battery with 30W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
The Xiaomi Mi 10 comes in Coral Green and Twilight Grey colours, is priced at Rs. 49,999 for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs Rs. 54,999. It will go on sale on May 18th with pre-orders starting today, May 8th at 2PM till May 17th at Rs. 1000 on Amazon.in and mi.com.
- Pre-bookings get free Mi Wireless PowerBank worth Rs. 2499
- No-cost EMI for online and offline buyers
- Up to Rs. 3000 cashback for HDFC debit and credit cards
The company also launched the Mi 30W wireless charger in India with built-in cooling fan. It is priced at Rs. 2299 but it will sell it at a special price of Rs. 1999 for a limited period.