Along with the new Mi 10, Xiaomi also introduced the Mi True Wireless Earphones 2, which is the global version of the Mi AirDots Pro 2 which was introduced in China back in September last year and saw a global launch in May. It comes with Bluetooth 5.0 and LDHC Hi-Res audio codec, smart voice controls, dual microphones for ENC, which is environmental noise cancellation. It also has 14.2mm drivers for better audio output. It automatically connects with the phone running MIUI when you open the case and pick up the earphones.
Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 (LDHC/SBC/AAC codes) to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 14.2mm drivers
- Touch controls for volume and track change
- Dual microphones for noise cancellation, voice control
- Infrared sensor for intelligent wear detection so it automatically pauses when you remove them
- Semi-in-ear design to fit your ear canal, making it comfortable to wear and doesn’t fall off easily.
- Each headset weigh just 4.5 grams, Case weighs 50 grams
- 4 hours of standalone playback, 14 hours with the case, USB Type-C charging for the case to charge in 1 hour
The Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 comes in White colour, is priced at Rs. 4499, but it will be available for Rs. 3999 from 12th to 17th May. It will be available from 12th May on Amazon.in, mi.com and Mi Home stores.