realme launched realme X50 Pro in India back in February, it was the first smartphone in India to feature Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G. The smartphone runs on Android 10 based realme UI 1.0.
realme UI offers some interesting features such as dual earphone connection, animated wallpapers, screen-off display, customizable icon shape, new charging animation, realme Share (cross-brand file-sharing technology) and more. Check out this post to learn about all the reamle UI 1.0 features.
realme doesn’t follow a fixed update frequency but the company rolls out updates frequently. This post will help our readers in keeping track of realme UI updates for realme X50 Pro, also check out our realme X50 Pro content,
- realme X50 Pro First Impressions
- realme X50 Pro Review
- How to uninstall apps on realme X50 Pro without root
realme UI updates rolled out for the realme X50 Pro so far,
- [Sep 9, 2020]: realme has started rolling out Android 11 based realme UI 2.0 update as a part of Android 11 Preview release program for 100 users. The update comes as RMX2076_11_C.11 and weighs over 3GBs in size.
- [Sep 5, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_A.35 update with August Android security patch. The update brings smooth scrolling, super nighttime standby, and DC dimming features which can be found under realme Lab section. The update also adds an auto-scroll feature for scrolling screenshots along with new toggles for OTG Switch and focus mode in the quick setting notification panel. A.35 update also brings a new deep clean feature for process manager along with several other optimizations.
- [Aug 14, 2020]: realme X50 Pro users can now unlock the bootloader of their devices, interested users may refer to this post for the detailed procedure.
- [Aug 4, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_A.31 update with July Android security patch. It is a minor update, the users who didn’t update their devices to A.29 will directly get A.31 update on their devices. [Download Link]
- [Jul 31, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_A.29 update with July Android security patch. The update brings the autoplay feature to the game space and optimizes the transparency of swipe back gesture and power consumption issue of PUBG and also addresses the heating issue while gaming. The update fixes the uneven volume change issue of the first few levels when connected to Bluetooth headset along with the lower volume issue when connected to Apple Airpods or OPPO Enco Free. Turning on/off flight mode will not affect Bluetooth status of the device is also a feature that A.29 update brings to realme X50 Pro. [Download Link]
- [Jun 28, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_A.25 update with June Android security patch. The update also brings several camera and network optimizations along with bug fixes. [Download Link]
- [May 30, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_A.21 update with May Android security patch. The update brings DocVault ID feature along with camera and other system optimizations.
- [Apr 30, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_A.19 update with April Android security patch. The update brings Vivid color mode, updated charging icon, and 4K 60FPS video recording to the device. The update also fixes rounded screen corner issue along with other bugs. [Download Link]
- [Apr 11, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_A.17 update with March Android security patch. The update brings several camera optimizations along with other bug fixes.
Note that realme follows staged roll-out and the updates are randomly pushed to a limited number of users and a broader roll-out usually takes a few days after the company makes sure there are no critical bugs.
● Android security patch: August, 2020
● Added Smooth scrolling feature
● Added Super nighttime standby feature
● Added DC dimming feature: Formerly known as Low-brightness flicker-free eye comfort
● Added auto scroll feature in scrolling screenshot
● Added new style profile photo of contacts
● Added Deep cleanup feature in Process Manager
● Added return button in the screenshot preview interface
● Optimized status bar viewing, added second display option
● Added OTG Switch toggle to notification panel
● Added independent Switch toggles of focus mode
● Optimized “Mute-Bell-Vibrate” icon state
● Added long press to uninstall apps directly in the app drawer
● Supported split screen of third-party launcher
● Fixed font display issue of charging animation
● Added 5G Switch toggles of notification panel
● Added Autoplay feature
● Optimized flight mode, Bluetooth status will not be affected after flight mode is turned on
● Optimized the transparency of swipe back gesture style
● Optimized the default brightness adjustment mechanism in Power Saving Mode
● Optimized the turn off automatically mechanism when charged in Power Saving Mode
● Optimized network performance to improve stability
● Fixed the uneven volume change issue of the first few levels when connected to Bluetooth headset.
● Fixed the lower volume issue when connected to Airpods/Enco Free
● Fixed the NFC file transfer ringing issue after changing NFC notification sound