The phone with model number M2002F4LI has received BIS certification recently hinting at India launch.
Earlier: Xiaomi launched the first Penta camera smartphone Mi Note 10, the successor to Mi Note 3 back in November in China. Now, a new Xiaomi smartphone has appeared on FCC revealing Snapdragon 730G processor and a Penta camera setup, which could just be a cheaper model under Mi Note series, possibly Mi Note 10 Lite.
The smartphone has model number M2002F4LG, and FCC documents mention that some of the specifications are similar to M1910F4G which was the model number for Mi Note 10. Also, Mi Note 10 Pro had similar model number M1910F4S. As per FCC documents, alleged Mi Note 10 Lite will feature a 6.47-inch Full HD+ curved AMOLED display with a dot-notch, Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor and 5260mAh battery with 30W fast charging similar to Mi Note 10.
It will have Android 10 out of the box with more changes in camera departments compared to Mi Note 10. Mi Note 10 Lite will lose Laser autofocus and will pack a 64 MP primary rear camera compared to 108 MP flagship-grade Samsung HMX sensor compared to Mi Note 10, but it also features Penta camera setup.
Mi Note 10 Lite rumored specifications
- 6.47-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- Rear Penta camera setup with 8MP + 5MP + 64 MP + 8 MP + 2MP
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 5260mAh (Typical) / 5160mAh (minimum) battery with 30W fast charging
We should know more specifications of the Mi Note 10 Lite in coming weeks, we can expect the smartphone to launch in India as well since Xiaomi has decided to bring more Mi Series smartphones to India this year.