Xiaomi just announced Mi Note 10, as it has promised. This is the global version of the Mi CC9 Pro smartphone that was introduced in China yesterday. It packs a 6.47-inch Full HD+ curved AMOLED display with 3.43mm small chin, is powered by Snapdragon 730G with up to 8GB of RAM, runs Android Pie with MIUI 11, 3D glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, NFC, 1cc loud speaker, 3.5mm audio jack with Hi-Res audio support and a 5260mAh (5160mAh minimum) battery with support for 30W fast charging that can charge the phone to 58% in 30 minutes and 100% in 65 minutes with 30w charger in the box.
It has a 108MP main camera with 1/1.33″ sensor, supports OIS and incorporates a 4-in-1 (1.6μm) Super Pixel with the latest RAW multi-frame noise reduction algorithm to capture rich detail, even in low-light conditions. The phone also has a 12MP telephoto camera with supports 2x optical zoom with dual PD auto focus, a 5MP telephoto camera that supports 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, a 20MP ultra wide-angle camera, and a 2MP macro camera for 1.5cm super macro photography.
It has Night mode 2.0 with multi-frame noise reduction at raw level, and vlog mode with 7 templates for cinmatic-style vlog. The Mi Note 10 has 7P lens and the Mi Note 10 Pro comes with 8P lens.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 specifications
- 6.47-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display with 600nit (HBM) / 430nit(Typ) brightness, 400000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB UFS 2.1 storage / 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 7P lens (8P in Pro), Dual flash, 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 5MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, 20MP 117° ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro lens for 1.5cm macro shots, 4k 30fps, 960fps at 720p
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio, 1216 1.0cc speaker
- Dimensions: 157.8×74.2×9.67mm; Weight: 208g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5260mAh (Typical) / 5160mAh (minimum) battery with 30W fast charging
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 comes in Aurora Green, Glacier White, and Midnight Black colors, is priced at 549 Euros (US$ 608 / Rs. 43,205 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage and the Mi Note 10 Pro 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 649 Euros (US$ 719 / Rs. 51,105 approx.). It will be available for order in Germany from November 11th. It will go on sale in Spain and Italy from November 15th, in France from November 18th and will be available in the UK, Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg soon.