Vivo just launched the U10, the company’s latest smartphone in the new ‘U Series’ in India, as it had announced. It has a 6.35-inch HD+ Halo FullView display, is powered by Snapdragon 665 with up to 4GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9, features a 13-megapixel camera on the back along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor and a 2-megapixel camera for portrait bokeh. It also has an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
The phone has a plastic back with gradient finish and patterns, features dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging that promises 4.5 hours of talk time with 10 minutes of charge.
Vivo U10 specifications
- 6.35-inch (1544×720 pixels) HD+19.3:9 IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP camera for portrait with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 159.43 × 76.77 × 8.92mm ; Weight: 190.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4+5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery with 18W fast charging
The Vivo U10 comes in Thunder Black and Electric Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 8990 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version, 3GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 9990 and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 10990. It will be available from Amazon.in and Vivo India eStore starting from September 29th.
- 10% instant discount for SBI Credit and Debit Cards
- No cost EMI up to 6 months
- Rs. 6000 worth benefits for Jio users