Xiaomi just announced its Mi Full Screen TV Pro series in 43-inch, 55-inch and 65-inch 4K TV range at an event in China. These have new Amologic 12nm T972 chip jointly developed by Xiaomi and Amlogic, has quad-core A55 processor architecture with up to 1.9GHz clock speed that promises 63% better performance and up to 55% improved power efficiency. This also enables support for 8K video playback, thanks to 9th generation image processing engine. These have narrow bezel full screen design with up to 97% screen-to-body ratio, aluminum alloy frame, metal base and 3D kevlar back design.
These have AIOT smart interconnection that can receive information from IoT devices, display IT devices’ status, remotely control IoT devices and supports voice control. The TVs run Patchwall AI and come with built-in XiaoAI Ai Assistant.
Xiaomi Mi TV Pro (43″, 55″ and 65-inch) specifications
- 43/55/65-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) display with 178-degree viewing angle, HDR 10
- 1.9GHz Amlogic Cortex Quad-Core Cortex A55 T972 12nm processor with Mali-G31 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM,32GB storage
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth, 3 x HDMI (1 contain ARC), 2 x USB, S/PDIF, Ethernet
- Supports up to 8K video playback, H.264, Real, MPEG1/2/4, etc.
- 2 x 8w Stereo speakers, DTS audio, Dolby Audio
The Xiaomi Mi TV Pro 43-inch is priced at 1499 yuan (US$ 210 / Rs. 14,930 approx.), 55-inch costs 2399 yuan (US$ 337 / Rs. 23,880 approx.) and the 65-inch model costs 3399 yuan (US$ 477 / Rs. 33,835 approx.). These are available for order today and go on sale in China from September 27th.