HUAWEI announced the MediaPad M5 Lite and MediaPad M6 earlier this year in China and the company also launched the MediaPad T5 back in July. Now, HUAWEI is all set to launch the MediaPad M5 Lite in India soon as Flipkart has started teasing the tablet launch during Big Billion Days Sale 2019.
HUAWEI MediaPad T5 Lite is listed under Flipkart Big Billion Specials and the teaser contains these lines, “First Time in India with Harman Kardon Tuning”, confirming the launch of the tablet in India during Big Billion Days Sale. Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale is scheduled from September 29th to October 4th 2019 and most likely, the MediaPad T5 Lite will be launched on September 29th itself. We should know more information in the coming days.
To recall, HUAWEI MediaPad M5 Lite has an 10.1-inch Full HD screen, is powered by Kirin 659 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM, GPU Turbo 2.0, runs Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 9.0, has an 8-megapixel camera on the front and back. It has a quad speakers, Huawei Histen sound support and is Harman Kardon audio certified. The tablet has a 7500mAh battery.
HUAWEI MediaPad M5 Lite 8″ specifications
- 10.1-inch (1920 × 1200) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor with ARM Mali-T830 MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 243.4×162.2×7.7mm; Weight: 475g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Harman Kardon-certified quad speakers, Huawei Histen sound effect
- 4G LTE (Optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 7500mAh battery