Vivo just launched the Z1x, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in India as it had announced. It has a 6.38-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with 90% screen-to-body ratio and SCHOTT Xensation Glass protection, which the company says is 8.15% better than the competition. The phone also has DC dimming in the form of low brightness anti-flicker. It is powered by Snapdragon 712 with 6GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9.1, features a 48-megapixel rear camera along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor and a 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots. There is a 32-megapixel camera on the front.
It has a gradient back, comes with an in-display fingerprint scanner which can unlock the phone in 0.48 seconds and packs a 4500mAh battery with 22.5w fast charging that can charge to 50% in 30 minutes. It also comes with the fast charger in the box.
Vivo Z1x specifications
- 6.38-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) 19.5:9 aspect ratio Full HD+ Super AMOLED Halo FullView display, 103% NTSC Color Gamut, 60000:1 contrast ratio, SCHOTT Xensation Glass protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 712 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 9.1 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX582 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, 8MP 120-degree ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensing camera with f/2.4 aperture for portrait shots
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 159.53×75.23×8.13mm; Weight: 187g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4420mAh (minimum) battery with 22.5w fast charging
The Vivo Z1X comes in Fusion Blue and Phantom Purple colors, is priced at Rs. 16,990 for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 18,990 It will be available from Flipkart and vivo online store starting from September 13th 12 noon.
- Rs. 1250 off on HDFC cards and EMI transaction
- Benefits worth Rs. 6000 for Jio customers