After the Z5x announcement in May, Vivo is all set to introduce the Z5 smartphone in China on July 31st. Official images confirm waterdrop notch display, triple rear cameras with a 48-megapixel primary camera, and an in-display fingerprint sensor. Recently a Vivo phone with the model number V1921A a similar design got certified by TENAA that reveals complete specifications of the phone.
Vivo Z5 rumored specifications
- 6.38-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLD screen
- Octa Core Snapdragon 712 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage / 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP wide-angle camera, 2MP depth sensor camera
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 159.53×75.23×8.13 mm; Weight: 189.6g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4420mAh (minimum) battery with 22.5w fast charging
The Vivo Z5 will come in Black, Black and Aurora Blue colors. We should know the price when it goes official next Wednesday.