HUAWEI has introduced Enjoy 10 Plus smartphone in China, which was launched as Y9 Prime 2019 in India recently, but with a better48-megapixel main rear camera. It packs a 6.59-inch Full HD+ display with 91% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by an octa-core Kirin 710 12nm SoC with 4GB RAM and GPU Turbo 3.0, has a 48-megapixel primary camera with AI features, 8-megapixel triple rear camera and a 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots. There is a 16-megapixel pop-up camera on the front. It comes with 3D portrait feature. Both the front and rear camera of the device can retouch your portrait with studio-quality lighting effects.
It runs EMUI 9.1on top of Android 9 Pie, features rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and is backed up by a 4000mAh (typical) battery.
HUAWEI Enjoy 10 Plus specifications
- 6.59-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710F 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9 (Pie) with EMUI 9.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture, an 8-megapixel secondary ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 2-megapixel depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP pop-up front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.5×77.3×8.8mm; Weight: 196.8g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery with 10W charging
The HUAWEI Enjoy 10 Plus comes in Black, Green, Blue and Orange colors, is priced at 1499 yuan (US$ 209 / Rs. 15,070 approx.) for the 4GB RAM version, 1799 yuan (US$ 251/ Rs. 18,090 approx.) for the 6GB RAM version and the 8GB RAM version costs 2099 yuan (US$ 293 / Rs. 21,100 approx.). It is available for order and goes on sale in China from September 10th.