After the Moto E6 back in July, Motorola has announced Moto E6 Plus in the ‘E Series’ at the IFA. It has a 6.1-inch HD+ Max Vision display, is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 with 2GB RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie), features a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2-megapixel camera and an 8-megapixel front camera. The phone has a rear-mounted fingeprint scanner, dedicated dual SIM and a microSD slot and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Moto E6 Plus specifications
- 6.1-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19.5:9 Max Vision IPS display
- 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB /32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 155.6x 73.1x 8.6mm; Weight: 149.7g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- P2i water-repellent nano coating
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Micro USB
- 3000mAh battery
The Moto E6 Plus comes in Caribbean Blue, Rich Cranberry, Bright Cherry, and Polished Graphite colors, starts at €139 (US$ 153 / ₹11,080 approx.), is already available in Latin America, and will roll out later in September in Europe. It will also roll out across Asia Pacific in the coming months.