Motorola has announced One Zoom, the company’s latest quad-camera smartphone at the IFA, after several rumors. It has a 6.4-inch FHD+ OLED screen, is powered by Snapdragon 675 with 4GB RAM, runs Android Pie and packs a quad camera set up and a 25-megapixel selfie camera with Quad Pixel technology for better images even in low-light and comes with Face Unlock.
The main 48-megapixel camera sensor has Quad Pixel technology with four times better light sensitivity for sharper and brighter photos in low light situations. It also comes equipped with OIS. Night vision mode leverages unique software technology promising vivid, grain free, nighttime photos with true colors and stunning clarity. There is a dedicated 8-megapixel telephoto lens for 3x high-res optical zoom (10x hybrid zoom). Even when fully zoomed, your photos will be clear and blur-free thanks to OIS – Optical Image Stabilization, says the company. It has a 16-megapixel 117º ultra-wide angle lens and a 5-megapixel depth camera for portrait shots.
The phone has an in-display fingerprint scanner with a machine learning algorithm and support for continuous learning, so it gets faster and more accurate every time you use it. The phone has rounded edges and precision-crafted 3D satin glass on the back eliminates fingerprints and smudges and the phone has water-repellent coating that safeguards your phone from spills and splashes. For the first time, the iconic Motorola logo on the back of the device doubles as an LED notification light, illuminating to texts, phone calls or other notifications.
Motorola One Zoom specifications
- 6.4-inch (1080×2340 pixels) Full HD+ OLED screen
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TBwith microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, OIS, 16MP 117-degree Ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, OIS, 5MP depth sensing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-Display Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported speaker, triple microphones
- P2i water-repellent nano coating
- Dimensions: 158.7x 75x 8.8mm; Weight: 190g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with TurboPower fast charging
The Motorola One Action comes in Electric Gray, Cosmic Purple, and Brushed Bronze colors, is priced at US$449.99 (Rs. 32,510 approx.) in the US and €429 (US$ 473 / Rs. 34,190 approx.) Europe. It is available in US, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and various Latin American countries. The Amazon exclusive version with built-in Alexa hands-free is available in UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, and France.