Motorola just announced Moto E6, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the ‘E series’. It has a 5.5-inch HD+ Max Vision display, is powered by Snapdragon 435 with 2GB RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie), features a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front camera.
It comes with dual SIM support depending on the markets, has a unibody design, water-repellent P2i coating and packs a 3000mAh battery, compared to 4000mAh in the E5.
Moto E6 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 Max Vision IPS display
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- Dimensions: 149.7 x 72.3 x 8.57 mm; Weight: 159g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Front-ported speaker, Dual microphones, FM Radio
- P2i water-repellent nano coating
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Micro USB
- 3000mAh battery
The Moto E6 comes in Starry Black and Navy Blue colors is priced starting MSRP of US$149.99 (Rs. 10,360 approx.) and will go on sale in the United States starting today from Verizon and roll out through T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile, Boost Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Consumer Cellular and Xfinity Mobile, and will be available universally unlocked on Amazon.com and at Best Buy, B&H Photo and Walmart. In Canada, the new moto e6 will be available starting this summer.