Samsung just announced Galaxy A10s smartphone in the ‘A series’, which is an improved version of the A10 that was launched earlier this year. It has a 6.2-inch HD+ Infinity-V display, is powered by new Exynos Octa-Core processor and runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots and an 8-megapixel front camera with face unlock.
The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner that the Galaxy A10 lacks, features dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and a 4000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A10s Specifications
- 6.2-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ Infinity-V display
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.0GHz + Quad 1.5GHz) Exynos processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimension:156.9 x 75.8 x 7.8mm; Weight: 168g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4,000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy A10s comes in Blue, Green, Red and Black colors. It is expected to launch in India this month, so we should know the price soon.