In addition to Galaxy A50 and Galaxy A30, Samsung also launched the Galaxy A10 smartphone in the ‘A series’ in India first. It has a 6.2-inch HD+ Infinity-V display, is powered by new Exynos 7884 Octa-Core processor and runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI. It has a single 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front camera with face unlock. It packs a 3,400mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A10 Specifications
- 6.2-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ Infinity-V display
- Octa-Core Exynos 7884 processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Face Unlock
- Dimension:155.6 x 75.6 x 7.94mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3,400mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy A10 comes in Red, Blue and Black colors, is priced at Rs. 8,490 and will be available starting March 2 through offline and online stores.