Update: July 24, 2019 — HUAWEI has confirmed that the Nova 5i Pro smartphone will be announced on July 26th.
Earlier: HUAWEI smartphone with model number SPN-AL00 has been certified by TENAA in China. This is expected to be launched has Nova 5i Pro later this month or early August. According to the listing, the phone will feature a 6.26-inch Full HD+ punch-hole screen, Kirin 810 7nm SoC with up to 8GB of RAM, Android Pie, quad rear cameras, 32-megapixel front camera, rear-mounted and a 4000mAh battery.
HUAWEI Nova 5i Pro rumored specifications
- 6.26-inch (2340×1080 pixels) Full HD+ IPS display
- Octa-Core Kirin 810 7nm (2x 2.27GHz Cortex-A76 +6 x 1.88GHz Cortex-A55) processor with ARM Mali-G52 MP6 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage / 8GB RAM with 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP Ultra Wide Angle lens, 2MP f/1.75 aperture camera for macro, 2MP f/2.4 aperture camera for depth sensing
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.1×73.9×8.3; Weight: 178g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (mAh) battery with 20W fast charging
The HUAWEI Nova 5i Pro is expected to come in Midnight Black, Emerald Green and Aurora colors. It is said to launch as Mate 30 Lite in some markets.