After rumors, Samsung has officially announced the Galaxy A70 smartphone. It has a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display with 20: 9 aspect ratio, is powered by an Octa-Core SoC which should be Snapdragon 675. It has up to 8GB of RAM, runs Android Pie with Samsung One UI, features a 32-megapixel rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, secondary 5-megapixel camera for portrait shots and an 8-megapixel 123° ultra wide-angle lens.
The phone has a 3D Glasstic body with gradient finish and packs a 4500mAh battery with support for 25W super fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A70 specifications
- 6.7-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20: 9 Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM
- 32MP rear camera with LED flash with f/1.7 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP 123° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.2×76.7×7.9mm; Weight: 183g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery with 25W super fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A70 comes in Blue, Black, Coral and White colors, is priced starting at 29,990 rubles (US$ 466 / Rs. 32,100 approx.) and will go on sale in Russia first from April 8.