HUAWEI’s HONOR brand just announced the HONOR 20i, the company’s latest smartphone in the HONOR 20 series in China, as it had promised. It has a 6.21-inch FHD+ display with about 90% screen-to-body ratio, Kirin 710 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM, Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0, 24-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots and 8-megapixel 120° ultra wide-angle lens. It has a 32-megapixel front camera with AI beautify features.
The phone has a gradient back made using 3D lithography technology, and packs a 3400mAh battery.
HONOR 20i specifications
- 6.21-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 128GB storage / 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB / 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, secondary 2MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera
- 32MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 154.8×73.64×7.95mm; Weight: 164g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3320mAh (minimum) battery
The HONOR 20i comes in Gradient Blue, Gradient Red and Midnight Black colors, is priced at
- 1599 yuan (US$ 239 / Rs. 16,580 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage / 4GB RAM with 128GB storage versions
- 1899 yuan (US$ 284 / Rs. 19,695 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version
- 2199 yuan (US$ 328 / Rs. 22,807 approx.) for 6GB RAM with 256GB storage version
There is also a 20i AAPE x HONOR Special edition for the same price as the 6GB + 256GB versions. It will go on sale in China starting tomorrow, April 18th. The 6GB + 128GB and the special editions will be available in May.