Samsung has launched Galaxy A50 (SM-A505), the company’s latest A series smartphone, after it was introduced recently. It has an in-display fingerprint scanner and triple rear cameras 25-megapixel camera with f/1.7 aperture, 5-megapixel Depth sensor for Live Focus and an 8-megapixel Ultra Wide lens.
It has a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display, is powered by the latest Exynos 7 Series 9610 10nm processor with 6GB of RAM and runs Android Pie. It packs a 4000mAh battery with support for fast charging. It has Bixby Vision, Bixby Voice, Bixby Home and Bixby Reminder.
Samsung Galaxy A50 specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9610 10nm processor with Mali-G72 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM
- 25MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP 123-degree ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 25MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Dimension:158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A50 comes in Black, White, Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 19,990 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 22,990. It will be available starting March 2, 2019 both online and offline. Check out our hands-on and photo gallery.