After launching the Mi LED TV 4A PRO 43″ last month, Xiaomi has launched the 32-inch version of it in India. It has 20W stereo speakers, metallic grey finish and Remote which features a built-in microphone, allows for easy control with the addition of Google Voice Search. It has PatchWall with Android TV based on Android 8.1 (Oreo) and comes with Play Store, support for Chromecast and offers content from different different partners.
Xiaomi Mi LED TV 4A PRO 32-inch specifications
- 32-inch (1366 x 768 pixels) HD display with 178-degree viewing angle, 6.5ms dynamic response
- quad-core Amlogic Cortex-A53 processor with 750MHz Mali-450 MP3 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB eMMC internal memory
- PatchWall based on Android 8.1 Oreo with Android TV
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz), 3 x HDMI (1 ARC), 2 x USB, 1 x 3.5mm jack, 1 x Ethernet
- 2 x 10W speaker, Stereo, DTS
The Xiaomi Mi LED TV 4A PRO 32-inch is priced at Rs. 12,999 and will be available from Flipkart, Mi.com and Mi Home Stores starting from March 7th.