Samsung has announced new Galaxy A9 Pro (SM-G887N) in Korea, which a version of the Galaxy A8s (SM-G8870) that was introduced in China last month. As we already know, the phone packs a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Infinity-O display, is powered by Snapdragon 710 with 6GB of RAM, comes with triple rear cameras that includes main 24-megapixel sensor with f/1.7 aperture, 10-megapixel Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture for 2x optical zoom, and a 5-megapixel camera to capture depth information for portrait shots and a 24-megapixel front camera.
It has a glass back, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, and a 3,400mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass LCD display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128 GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 10MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture and 5MP f/2.2 depth camera
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimension: 158.4×74.9×7.4mm; Weight: 173g
- USB Type-C Audio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80, Bluetooth v5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3300mAh (minimum) battery with adaptive fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2019) comes in Blue, Gray and Green colors, is priced at 599,500 korean won (US$ 533 / ₹ 37,890 approx.) and will go on sale in Korea from 28th February.