ASUS has announced Zenfone Max Pro M2, successor of Max Pro M1 and the Max M2, sucessor of Max M1 in Russia. The Max Pro M2 has a 6.3-inch FHD+ display with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection, is powered by Snapdragon 660 with 4GB of RAM, runs stock Android 8.1 (Oreo), has a 12-megapixel rear camera along with a 5-megapixel secondary camera and a 13-megapixel front camera, both with LED flash.
It has a glass back, rear mounted fingerprint sensor, dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, Dual 4G VoLTE support and a 5000mAh battery, but it still has micro USB port without fast charging.
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 (ZB31KL) specifications
- 6.3-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 display with 94% NTSC Color Gamut, 450 cd/m2 brightness, 1500: 1 contast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory upto 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX486 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size, PDAF, EIS, PDAF, secondary 5MP camera
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, NXP Smart Amp
- Dimensions: 157.9×75.5×8.5mm; Weight: 175g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery
The ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 comes in Blue and Gray colors, starts at 17990 Rubles (US$ 269 / Rs. 19,140 approx.),available for pre-order and goes on sale in Russia from December 12. It will be cheaper in India when it launches on December 11th.