Asus, along with the Zenfone Max Pro M2, also introduced Max M2 in Russia. It packs a 6.26-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with a notch, is powered by Snapdragon 632 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM, has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for capturing depth information in portrait shots and an 8-megapixel camera on the front, both the LED flash.
It has a metal back with plastic finish on the top and the bottom, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, Dual 4G VoLTE, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and a 4000mAh battery.
ASUS Zenfone Max M2 (ZB633KL) specifications
- 6.3-inch (1520×720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB LPDDR3 RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory upto 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, EIS, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, NXP Smart Amp, FM radio
- Dimensions: 158.41×76.28×7.70mm; Weight: 160g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
The ASUS Zenfone Max M2 comes in Black, Blue and Gold colors, starts at 12990 Rubels(US$ 194 / Rs. 13,810 approx.) and is on sale in Russia.