Huawei’s Honor brand just announced Honor 10 Lite, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in China, as it had promised. It has a large 6.21-inch Full HD+ waterdrop notch display with 19:5:9 aspect ratio and over 90% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Kirin 710 SoC with up to 6GB RAM and support for GPU Turbo 2.0 and runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0 on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for AI portraits and AI scene detection for detecting 22 different scenes.
It also comes with a 24-megapixel front camera with AI selfies, has a glass back with gradiant finish in some models, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and packs a 3400mAh battery.
Honor 10 Lite specifications
- 6.21-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, secondary 2MP rear camera
- 24MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 154.8×73.64×7.95mm; Weight: 162g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3320mAh (minimum) battery
The Honor 10 Lite comes in Midnight Black, White, Gradiant Blue and Gradiant Red colors, is priced at 1399 yuan (US$ 201 / Rs. 14,370 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version, 1699 yuan (US$ 244/ Rs. 17,450 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the top-end 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 1899 yuan (US$ 273 / Rs. 19,500 approx.). It is now available for order and goes on sale in China from November 22nd.