Update – November 15: The phone has been certified by TENAA in China that confirms the complete specifications of the phone. Vmall listing also shows the phone in Blue and Pink colors.
Honor 10 Lite rumored specifications
- 6.21-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP rear camera
- 24MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 154.8×73.64×7.95mm; Weight: 162g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3320mAh battery
Earlier: After the Honor 10 and the Honor 10 GT earlier this year, Huawei’s Honor brand is all set to introduce the Honor 10 Lite, a cheaper version in China on November 21st. It shows Zhu Zhengting holding the phone. The images of the smartphone have also surfaced on TENAA with the model number HRY-AL00 in Blue, Red and Black colors.
The image shows waterdrop notch display, dual rear cameras with AI features, fingerprint sensor on the back and a gradiant finish on the back. The design resembles the Honor 8X that was introduced recently.
The Honor 10 Lite press renders have also surfaced that reveals that there is a specicial edition of the phone will be launched in collaboration with Supreme in some markets. We should know all the specifications of the phone once it gets certfied by TENAA in a few days.