Samsung is all set to launch its top-end Galaxy A9 2018 (SM-A920F) smartphone with quad-rear cameras in India on November 20th. The phone will be launched on Flipkart as well as Amazon.in. According to IANS the phone will be launched for around Rs 35,000, even though earlier rumors revealed it will be priced around Rs. 40,000.
It has a main 24-megapixel sensor with f/1.7 aperture, 10-megapixel Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture for 2x optical zoom, 8-megapixel 120° Ultra Wide Lens for wide-angle photos and the fourth 5-megapixel camera to capture depth information for portrait shots. It also has a 24-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture.
It has a 6.3-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED screen, is powered by a Snapdragon 660 with up to 8GB of RAM, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, and packs a 3,800mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) specifications
- 6.3-inch (1080×2220 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128 GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM ( nano + nano + microSD)
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 10MP wide-angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 8MP 120° Ultra Wide camera with f/2.4 aperture and 5MP f/2.2 depth camera
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimension:162.5 x 77 x 7.8 mm; Weight: 183g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80, Bluetooth v5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC (Optional)
- 3800mAh battery with adaptive fast charging
It comes in Caviar Black, Lemonade Blue and Bubblegum Pink colors. We should know the price when it launches next Tuesday. Check out the photo gallery here.