HMD Global has introduced new Nokia 106 feature phone as the successor of the old Nokia 106 that was introduced back in 2013. It has the same 1.8-inch (160 x 128 pixels) TFT display with 4-way Navi Key and the same 800mAh battery, but this promises 15.7 hours talk time.
It has a polycarbonate body, contoured design and comes with classic Snake Xenzia and preloaded try-and-buy games like Nitro Racing, Danger Dash, Tetris and more. It holds up to 2000 contacts and 500 text messages.
Nokia 106 (2018) features and specifications
- Display: 1.8-inch QQVGA (160 x 128 pixels ) Colour TFT Display
- MediaTek 6261D processor, 4MB RAM
- Dual band, EGSM 900/1800
- Dimensions 111.15 x 49.5 x 14.4 mm weight 70.2 g (including battery)
- FM Radio
- Native games
- Micro USB for charging, 3.5 mm AV Connector
- 800mAh battery with up to 21 days standby and 15.7 hours talk time
The Nokia 106 (2018) comes in Dark Grey color and T will go on sale starting next week for a global average retail price of US$ 18 (Rs. 1,299 approx.).