HMD Global today launched Nokia 3.1 Plus, the company’s latest Android One smartphone at an event in Delhi. It has a 6-inch HD+ display, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo), has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 5-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots. It also has an 8-megapixel front camera.
It has a metal matte finish in most part of the back, comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back, has dedicated Dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 3500mAh battery that promises up to 2 days of battery life.
Nokia 3.1 Plus specifications
- 6-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with toughened glass for protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB LPPDDR3 RAM with 16GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, 3GB LPPDDR3 RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 156.88 x 76.44 x 8.19 mm; Weight: 180g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3500mAh battery
The Nokia 3.1 Plus comes in Blue, White and Baltic colors is priced at Rs. 11,499 (probably for the 3GB + 32GB version) and will go on sale from October 9th through offline retailers and Nokia online stores. It comes with 1TB data for Airtel users with plans greater than Rs. 199 per month.