Huawei’s Honor brand introduced the Honor 8X, successor of the Honor 7X in China last month. The company has started global roll out of the phone from Dubai and Spain yesterday. It has also confirmed that it will launch in India on October 16th at an event in Delhi, after launching in Malaysia, Russia and Czech Republic next week.
Honor 8X specifications
- 6.5-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 20MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP secondary camera, 480 fps slow-mo recording
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.4×76.6×7.8mm; Weight: 175g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3750mAh (typical) / 3650mAh (minimum) battery
Honor 8X will be launched in Black, Blue and Red colors in global markets. It was introduced in China starting at 1399 yuan (US$ 204 / Rs. 14,695 approx.), and it starts at 999 Saudi Riyal (US$ 265 / Rs. 19,460 approx.) in Dubai and €249 (US$ 288 / Rs. 21,065 approx.) in Spain. We should know the price of the phone in India when it launches later this month.