After the Nokia 7.1 Plus (TA-1131) got certified by TENAA last week, now the live images and specifications of the Nokia 7.1 (TA-1100) has surfaced. This reveals a 5.84 FHD+ display with a notch and Snapdragon 636 SoC, similar to the Nokia 6.1 Plus, and the cameras with feature ZEISS optics with support for HDR videos. Images reveal a glass back, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and a metal frame.
Nokia 7.1 rumored specifications
- 5.84-inch (2244 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 3GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage / 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 12MP (RGB) rear camera with LED flash, ZEISS optics, 5MP secondary rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Weight: 159g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Type-C
The Nokia 7.1 could go official along with the Nokia 7.1 Plus at the October 11th event in India. It is expected to on sale in Europe from October 22 starting at 350 Euros (US$ 405 / Rs. 29,600 approx.), but it will be cheaper in India.