Vivo just launched the V11 Pro, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.41-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with 1.76 mm slim bezels on the sides, 91.27 % screen-to-body ratio and 19.5:9 aspect ratio, which it calls Halo FullView display, is powered by Snapdragon 660 AIE with 6GB of RAM, has a 12-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture along with a 5-megapixel camera for portrait shots, AI scene recognition, Dual PD focus for 0.03 seconds of focus and a 25-megapixel front camera with AI beautify feature and IR face unlock that now accurately scans 1,024 facial feature dimensions to unlock your phone instantly.
It has funmoji, similar to Qmoji in Huawei phones, comes with AI gaming mode. It has an in-display fingerprint sensor, dedicated Dual SIM and microSD card slots and packs a 3,400mAh battery with Dual-Engine 18W fast charging.
Vivo V11 Pro specifications
- 6.41-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 12MP Dual PD rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor, 1.28 μm aperture, secondary 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, IR face unlock
- Dimensions: 157.9 x 75 x 7.9mm; Weight: 156g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3,400mAh battery with fast charging
The Vivo V11 comes in Starry Night Black and Dazzling Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 25,990 and will go on sale from online retailers such as Amazon.in, Flipkart, Vivo online store as well as offline stores starting from September 12th with pre-orders starting from today, September 6th.
- Flat Rs. 2000 cashback for HDFC Credit and Debit card users
- Instant cashback worth Rs. 4050 in the form of vouchers for Reliance Jio users
- One-time screen replacement
- No-cost EMI up to 12 months