HMD Global just introduced the Nokia 5.1 Plus along with the Nokia 6.1 Plus in India. Similar to the other Nokia phones, it is an Android One smartphone. It was introduced last month in China as X5 and packs a 5.86-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display with 84% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor with 3GB of RAM, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) OS, which is upgradable to Android P.
. It features a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 5-megapixel camera for AI portrait shots. There is also an 8-megapixel camera on the front for AI-powered selfie portraits and beauty mode. It has a glass back, fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Nokia 5.1 Plus specifications
- 5.86-inch ( 720×1520 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass 19:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) OS, upgradable to Android P
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, secondary 5-megapixel rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 80.4-degree wide-angle lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149.51 x 71.98 x 8.096 mm; Weight: 160g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3060mAh (typcial) / 3000mAh (minimum) battery
The Nokia 5.1 Plus comes in Black, White and Blue colors and will be available in India in September exclusively through Flipkart and Nokia.com/Phones. Price will be announced closer to the availability.