HMD Global just launched the Nokia 6.1 Plus, the global version of the Nokia X6 smartphone in India, as it had promised. It was introduced for the global markets last month, starting from Hong Kong and packs a 5.8-inch FHD+ display with a notch and 19:9 aspect ratio, Snapdragon 636 with 4GB of RAM, Android 8.1 (Oreo), 16-megapixel rear camera with RGB sensor, 5-megapixel secondary rear camera with a monochrome sensor, AI portrait and scene recognition and a 16-megapixel front camera with AI selfies with background blur, stickers and face unlock.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the 2.5D curved glass back, metal frame and packs a 3060mAh battery.
Nokia 6.1 Plus specifications
- 5.8-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio with 96% NTSC Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android P
- 16MP (RGB) rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size, EIS, 5MP (Monochrome) secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.2um pixel size
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 147.2 x 70.98 x 7.99~8.59mm; Weight: 151g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Type-C
- 3060mAh (typical) / 3000mAh (minimum) battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
The Nokia 6.1 Plus comes in Gloss Midnight Blue, Gloss White and Gloss Black colors, is priced at Rs. 15,999 and will be available exclusively from Flipkart as well as Nokia.com/phones starting from August 30th with pre-orders starting today. Check out the review here, if you are planning to get the smartphone.