HMD Global has announced Nokia 6.1 Plus, the global version of the Nokia X6 smartphone in Hong Kong. It has similar specifications as the X6, including a 5.8-inch FHD+ display with a notch and 19:9 aspect ratio, Snapdragon 636, Android 8.1 (Oreo), 16-megapixel rear camera with RGB sensor, 5-megapixel secondary rear camera with a monochrome sensor, AI portrait and scene recognition and a 16-megapixel front camera with AI selfies with background blur, stickers and face unlock, but this comes only in 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the glass back, metal frame and packs a 3060mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging that can charge from 0 to 50% in 30 minutes.
Nokia 6.1 Plus specifications
- 5.8-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android P
- 16MP (RGB) rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size, EIS, 5MP (Monochrome) secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.2um pixel size
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 147.2 x 70.98 x 7.99~8.59mm; Weight: 151g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Type-C
- 3060mAh (typical) / 3000mAh (minimum) battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
The Nokia 6.1 Plus comes in Blue and White colors, is priced at HK$ 2,288 (US$ 290 / Rs. 20,110 approx.) and will go on sale in Hong Kong from July 24th.