Last week Xiaomi confirmed that it will unveil the Mi Max 3 smartphone in China on July 19th. Yesterday, Xiaomi co-founder and President Bin Lin shared images of the smartphone in Blue Black and Gold colors. Today the company has posted the detailed specifications of the smartphone. All these coincide with earlier rumors. The company also revealed AI features for the camera that can detect 206 scenes, AI voice assistant, AI face unlock and more.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 specifications
- 6.99-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage
- MIUI based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with Sony IMX363 sensor, 1.4µm pixel size, Dual PD focus, LED flash, 5MP secondary rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 176.15×87.4×7.99mm; Weight: 221g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5500mAh (typical) / 5400mAh (minimum) battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The Xiaomi Mi Max 3 has hinted that pricing will start at 1_99 yuan without revealing the second digit. There are also rumors of Snapdragon 710-powered version, but the company has not confirmed it yet. We should know all the details tomorrow.