Last week Xiaomi confirmed that it will unveil the Mi Max 3 smartphone in China on July 19th. Today Xiaomi co-founder and President Bin Lin has shared images of the smartphone in Blue Black and Gold colors. He said that even though the phone has a large 6.9-inch screen, the phone doesn’t feel big in hand. He also said that the 5500mAh battery will offer long battery life.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 rumored specifications
- 6.99-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage
- MIUI based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with Sony IMX363 sensor, 1.4µm pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, 5MP secondary rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 176.15×87.4×7.99mm; Weight: 221g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5500mAh (typical) / 5400mAh (minimum) battery with Quick Charge 3.0
We should know the price when it goes official on Thursday.