Xiaomi just sent out invites for the announcement of its Mi Max 3 smartphone in China on July 19th. The company said that it will have a large screen and a huge battery. It was teased by the company’s CEO last week.
The phone got certified by TENAA recently which revealed a 6.99-inch Full HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio screen, 1.8GHz Octa-Core SoC (Should be Snapdragon 636) with up to 6GB of RAM, Android 8.1 (Oreo), 12-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX363 sensor, along with a secondary rear camera with AI portraits. The phone is said to feature a metal body, fingerprint sensor on the back and a 5400mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 using the bundled 18W charger.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 rumored specifications
- 6.99-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage
- MIUI 9 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to MIUI 10
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with Sony IMX363 sensor, 1.4µm pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, 5MP secondary rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 176.15×87.4×7.99mm; Weight: 221g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5400mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The Xiaomi Mi Max 3 is expected to come Black, Gray, Gold, Rose Gold and more colors. We should know the price when it goes official next Thursday.