Samsung launched the Galaxy J6 smartphone in India back in May at Rs. 13990 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and Rs. 16,490 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version. Today the top-end version has received a price cut of Rs. 500, and is available for Rs. 15,990. This comes after the launch of Galaxy On6 last week with similar specifications at Rs. 14490, cheaper than the J6.
Samsung Galaxy J6 specifications
- 5.6-inch (1480 x 720 pixels) HD+ Super AMOLED 18.5: 9 Infinity 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 14nm processor with Mali T830 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149.3 x 70.2 x 8.2mm; Weight: 154g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy J6 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version is available at new rate from Samsung India Shop online as well as offline stores.