Samsung just launched Galaxy On6 (SM-J600G), in the ‘On series’ in India. It has a 5.6-HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display, is powered by an Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor with 4GB of RAM, runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo) with Samsung’s own UI on top, has a 13-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel front camera, both with LED flash.
It has dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, has a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy On6 specifications
- 5.6-inch (1480 x 720 pixels) HD+ Super AMOLED 18.5:9 Infinity 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor with Mali T830 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 70.2x 149.3×8.2 mm; Weight: 153g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy On6 comes in Blue and Black colors, is priced at Rs. 14,490 and will be available from Flipkart and Samsung Shop online from July 5th.