Xiaomi has announced Mi 6X Hatsune Miku Special Edition in China, over a year after it introduced the Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Edition. It has the same specifications as the Mi 6X smartphone that was introduced recently, but comes in new green color and comes in a unique package that has a Limited edition Mi Power bank, soft protective case printed with Hatsune Miku image, metal nameplate and the the phone has an unique Hatsune Miku image engraved along with Hatsune Miku’s signature at the back.
The phone also has exclusive Hatsune Miku themes matching the phone.
Xiaomi Xiaomi Mi 6X Hatsune Miku Special Edition specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 1500:1 Contrast
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR 4x RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.75 aperture, Sony IMX486 sensor, 1.25μm pixel size, 20MP secondary camera with Sony IMX376 sensor with f/1.75 aperture, 4 in 1 – 2.0um pixels
- 20MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX376 sensor, 4 in 1 – 2.0um pixels soft LED flash
- USB Type-C audio
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 158.7×75.4×7.3mm; Weight: 168g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3010mAh (typical) / 2910mAh (minimum) battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The Xiaomi Mi 6X Hatsune Miku Special Edition comes only in 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version, is priced at 2099 yuan (US$ 317 / Rs. 21,770 approx.) and will go on sale in China from July 3rd.