Xiaomi today announced Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Special Edition in China. It has the same specifications as the Redmi Note 4 smartphone that was launched in India recently, but comes in two new colors and comes in a unique package that has a Limited edition Mi Power bank and soft protective case printed with Hatsune Miku and the the phone has an unique code along with Hatsune Miku’s signature at the back.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Special Edition specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, up to 72% NTSC color gamut, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage (eMMC 5.0), expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.45mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4100mAh (typical) battery
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Special Edition will come in Champagne Gold, Platinum Silver, Matte Black, Hatsune Green and Cherry Pink colors and will go on sale in China on February 14th for Valentine’s Day. No details about the pricing yet.